You’ve taken the first step to possibly starting a journey that will see your business move to the next level.
The following outlines the Terms and Conditions for the Birmingham Enterprise Community (BEC) Startup Sprint Programme. The points below outline the basic expectations of your application and the general conditions that need to be understood which will entail your participation in the programme, on condition you are made an offer. BEC reserves the right to update and adapt these conditions at any point.
- The BEC Startup Sprint programme is a one-month programme – 4 weeks programme.
- The BEC Startup Sprint programme provides participants the following benefits:
- One-on-one mentorship
- bespoke development course
- Regular structure of community events
- Comprehensive intro to investor and wider mentor/service partners
- Applicants are assumed to have raised less than £100,000 (or equivalent currency). Applicants can be sole founders and/or part of a team.
- BEC will not take any equity from your company.
- BEC does not constitute a guaranteed offer of investment nor does it provide financial advice through completion of the StartUp Sprint. BEC however will provide training and work with you on your progress to get to a point where you understand investment readiness.
- We reserve the right to alter the start of the programme if BEC encounters a force majeure out of its control.
- BEC does not directly sponsor VISAs, but can help put you in touch with organisations that can help support you with this process.
- If BEC finds that any details submitted on the application were falsified, BEC reserves the right to remove you from the programme
- BEC have the right to use any testimonials, public posts and social media posts that mentions BEC or its programmes, for marketing and promotional proposes.
- For further details on your participation in the programme, please contact email@example.com
Last updated – May 2020
Confidentiality The parties to this Agreement agree that each shall treat as confidential all information provided by a party to the others regarding such party’s business and operations. All confidential information provided by a party hereto shall be used by any other parties hereto solely for the purposes of rendering services pursuant to this Agreement and, except as may be required in carrying out the terms of this Agreement, shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior consent of such providing party. The foregoing shall not be applicable to any information that is publicly available when provided or which thereafter becomes publicly available or which is required to be disclosed by any regulatory authority in the lawful and appropriate exercise of its jurisdiction over a party, any auditor of the parties hereto, by judicial or administrative process or otherwise by applicable law or regulation.
Code of Conduct
Disregard for this code of conduct may result in a withdrawal of your position in any of BEC programmes and therefore a removal of access to the resources offered through the programme. The decision to do this will not be taken lightly and will be used as a last resort (apart from clear hate and discrimination which will result in immediate widthdrawal). You will be given the chance to state your case if we are thinking of withdrawing you from the programme.