You’ve taken the first step to possibly starting a journey that will see your business move to the next level.
As you’ll see on the first page we have requested that you submit a pitch deck. These are the 10 slides we suggest you include (based upon Guy Kawasaki’s work) but feel free you use your own format:
- Title Slide – Company Name & Contact Info
- Problem/Opportunity – Describe the pain being alleviated or the pleasure being provided.
- Value Proposition – what value do you provide.
- ‘Underlying Magic’ – The process, tech or magic behind your business (Less words – more visuals!)
- Business Model – How the money moves about
- Go-to-Market Plan – How are you going to reach customers
- Competitor Analysis – Who is about? What do they have that you don’t?
- Management Team – Who is involved in your business?
- Financial Projections
- Current Status & Timeline
- Be honest and don’t send across any BS that you don’t believe in yourself. On the other hand don’t be scared to be ambitious about your future aims.
- There is no need to stress about this application – we are here to support you!
- Unsure? Ask us for some help! Help will always be given to those who ask for it.
- There is no such thing as too much detail when it comes to this application.
- If you want to know what we are looking for then we can tell you that! We are looking for businesses that we feel can have an impact and individuals and teams that we think have what it takes to make that impact.
Terms & Conditions
Code of Conduct
Disregard for this code of conduct may result in a withdrawal of your position in the FORWARD cohort and therefore a removal of access to the resources offered through the programme. The decision to do this will not be taken lightly and will be used as a last resort (apart from clear hate and discrimination which will result in immediate widthdrawal). You will be given the chance to state your case if we are thinking of withdrawing you from the programme.