Proving Ground Incubator
Proving Ground is a 6-12month rolling development programme for startups that are either in the product/service test phase or have completed a test phase and are now leveraging initial traction to grow.
Proving Ground benefits include:
- A Personal Coach that will work with you to create an initial development plan when joining the incubator, signpost you to internal and external resources, and will hold bi-monthly reviews to ensure you stay on track.
- 24 mentors across sectors and industries at your fingertips to ask questions from strategy to finance to legal and branding. Whatever questions you may have, our experts will be able to talk you through the answers.
- DRI Progress Tracker tool designed in partnership with DRISK & startup diagnostic tool to also monitor progress, create your startups forward strategies, and diagnose problems to identify further support you need.
- Dedicated Office Space in the iconic 27-story Alpha building with exceptional office accommodation and unrivalled views across the city, surrounded by shops, restaurants and excellent transport links.
- Weekly Office Hours to sit down with BEC team and guest experts to ask questions, get further support, and find solutions to problems you are experiencing.
- Financial Opportunity for your startup to showcase its work and pitch to investors through BEC network and partners such as The BullRing.and much more.
PROVE YOUR GROUND.
Surround yourself with the
tools, expertise, and people
you need to grow rapidly..
Location: Alpha Works Tower
Duration: Typically 6-12 months
Fee: £300* per Month / Startup
*includes coworking space access for 1 person. If you would like to get extra access please get in touch with our team.